Doesn’t just reading the title make you want to kick back and relax? It sure makes me want to! If you love spa days, self-care, and relaxation then today’s tutorial is exactly what you’ve been looking for. Keep reading to learn how to make these simple and calming floral tea bath bombs!
Ahh, floral tea bath bombs...
- A Kiss Naturals Bath Bomb Kit (or look up a recipe on Pinterest)
- A bowl
- A towel or cloth to cover your workspace
- Dried flowers and/or tea of your choice. We used a mix of dried roses, chamomile and lavender, but dried green tea leaves or whole dried rose petals would also be a nice addition
- A glass jar or storage container to store your bath bombs
- Optional: a spoon or something to stir with
How to Create your Own Floral Tea Bath Bombs
- This could get messy, so cover your workspace first with a towel or cloth.
- Using your Kiss Naturals Bath Bomb Kit, pour the all-natural “Secret Formula” into your bowl. You’re going to use the whole bag.
- Here comes the real magic! Add 10 oz of witch hazel into the bowl with the measuring cup provided.
- Mix the ingredients together with your hands or the optional spoon. Mix until the witch hazel is evenly distributed and the consistency is similar to moist sand.
- Now, it's time to add that floral smell! Drop about 5-10 drops of the tropical sunset fragrance oil (included in the Bath Bomb Kit) into your bowl. Feel free to eyeball this or just keep adding until your nose is singing with joy!
- Almost there! Sprinkle dried flowers or tea leaves into the heart-shaped silicone mold. Alternatively, you could use any silicone mold or ice cube tray you have at home.
- Fill the remaining space in the molds with the bath bomb mixture you created earlier. Make sure that you pack all the ingredients in very tightly!
- Leave your bath bombs in the molds for at least two hours before attempting to remove them.
Voila! Throw one in your bathtub, put on a face mask, kick up your feet and decompress!
If you enjoyed this tutorial, head to the tutorial section of our blog for more fun beauty DIYs and crafts! If you’re not following us already, we would love to see you on social media @KissNaturals! Join our emailing list down below! That way you can stay up to date on the latest blog posts, new product releases, and upcoming deals.