The search for great-tasting homemade toothpaste is over! This all-natural toothpaste kit makes a 2 ounce jar and a travel tube so you can keep one at home and take one on-the-go. If you like this DIY toothpaste kit and want to share it with your friends, wrap it up with the furoshiki cloth inside and give it as an eco-friendly gift.
DIY Toothpaste Kit Ingredients
Calcium Carbonate & Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil & Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Xylitol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
What's in the Kit
- 2.2 oz (60ml) silicone tube
- 1 bamboo toothbrush
- 1 drop counter
- 1 wood spatula
- 1 furoshiki wrapping cloth
- Instructions, aka DIY toothpaste recipe
DIY Toothpaste Kit Features
- Bonding experience: Father + Mother + Daughter OR Boyfriend + Girlfriend
- It feels amazing to use 100% natural and clean ingredients to make your own toothpaste
- Brings out creativity
- It’s super simple to create
- You can pronounce all of the ingredients, just like nature intended.
- We partner with retailers to contribute to local charities
- No chemicals
- Made in Canada
- Perfect gift item