Did you know you can make six different types of soaps from a single Kiss Naturals DIY Glycerin Soap Kit? In this kids soap making kit you can choose from: layered soaps, rainbow soaps, galaxy soaps, gemstone soaps, flower soaps, and hidden treasure soaps.
Our clear, SLS-free glycerin soap making kit is vegetable-based and easy to color with our glycerin soap-based color bars. Choose from magenta, gold and blue. Or, mix and match to create your own colors! Simply melt a cube of clear soap along with the color of your choice in the measuring cup provided. Add an all-natural fragrance, then pour the mixture into any one of the 4 reusable silicon soap molds. Let cool for twenty minutes and voila! Make 16 hand soaps in the comfort of your own home.
*We are trying to move away from plastics. Our kits no longer include a plastic tray or window, and instead include a reusable cotton cloth bag, compostable cardboard insert, a gift card with instructions, and a furoshiki wrapping cloth! Help us make the world a better place.
- All-in-one gift! Comes with it's own gift card and furoshiki wrapping cloth.
- No more plastic tray! Our products are packed inside a reusable cotton cloth bag.
- SLS-free, non-toxic, no parabens, no synthetic dyes, and no chemicals! Just pure, all-natural ingredients.
- Makes 16 bubbly hand soaps.
- Choose from fun shapes like: bear, heart, star, flower, butterfly, dinosaur and more.
- All-natural fragrances include Jasmine and Tropical Sunset.
- Contains nourishing oils like olive oil and coconut oil, leaving your skin silky smooth.
- Silicon mold can be reused over and over again.
- Great activity for girls and boys and everyone in between ages 6 and up. Not for children under 3 years old.
- Cruelty-free testing and creation makes this DIY soap making kit fun and ethical.
- Makes a great DIY project for yourself or a gift for family and friends.
- Perfect for kids birthday parties, sleepovers, self care spa day, science experiments, rainy days, travel or just a fun family activity.
- This kit contains everything you need to make pure, SLS-free glycerin soaps.
What's in the Kit
- 1 block of our SLS-free glycerin soap base
- 2 bottles of scented oils
- 3 SLS-free glycerin soap and mica-based colors
- Reusable silicon soap mold
- 2 measuring cups
- Wooden spoon
- Reusable 100% cotton drawstring bag
- Reusable furoshiki wrapping cloth
- Gift card
- Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
- Free magazine
Kids DIY Soap Kit Ingredients
- Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Oil of Coconut), Sodium Palmate (Saponified Oil of Palm), Sodium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil), Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbeth-40 (Sorbitol), Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
- Pink Colorant: Mica (77019), Titanium Dioxide (77891), Carmine (75470)
- Gold Colorant: Mica (77019). Titanium Dioxide (77891), Iron Oxide (77499)
- Cyan Colorant: Mica (77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (77163), Ultramarines (77007), Magnesium Stearate
- Natural Fragrances: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, ocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Natural Fragrance (parfum).
How to Make Glycerin Soap
Kids DIY Glycerin Soap Kit Features
- Bonding experience: Father + Mother + Daughter OR Boyfriend + Girlfriend
- It feels amazing to use 100% natural and clean ingredients to create your own products
- Brings out creativity
- It’s super simple to create
- You can pronounce all of the ingredients, just like nature intended.
- We partner with retailers to contribute to local charities
- No chemicals
- Made in Canada
- Perfect gift item
About our Products: All of our ingredients are sourced from North America and all our products are made in Canada. Our products are safe and all-natural, just as Mother Nature intended. No parabens, no sulfates, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic dyes, no petrochemicals! You want the best for your children, and so do we! Our kits are not tested on animals! All of our product formulations were created in our home and tested on our family members first, so you know they're made with love and with the highest quality ingredients. Make sure to post on social media and share with our community! Tag us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram showing us how you used your Glycerin Soap Kit. You and your friends can even make a Youtube video (@Kissnaturals)! Lastly, pin this kids soap making kit and instructions to your Pinterest to save for later.