Do you like lava lamps? Now you can create your own mini lip gloss version from our Lava Lip Gloss craft kit! Keep your lips moisturized and shiny with this award-winning, groovy 60s-inspired lip gloss. Learn how simple it is to mix together organic castor oil, organic safflower oil, all-natural flavors and colors in your kitchen lab. Give your lip gloss tube a light turn and prepare to be mesmerized as the oil mixture and colored glycerin move freely around each other… just like a lava lamp! The DIY lip gloss kit includes customizable sticker labels.
*We are trying to move away from plastics. Our kits no longer include a plastic tray or window, and instead include a reusable cotton cloth bag, compostable cardboard insert, a gift card with instructions, and a furoshiki wrapping cloth! Help us make the world a better place.
- All-in-one gift! Comes with it's own gift card and furoshiki wrapping cloth!
- No more plastic tray! Our products are packed inside a reusable cotton cloth bag.
- Non-toxic, no parabens, no synthetic dyes, and no chemicals! Just pure, all-natural ingredients.
- All the supplies you need are included in this kit! You’re welcome, mom.
- Contains nourishing oils like castor oil and safflower oil.
- Cruelty-free testing and creation makes this kit fun and ethical.
- Makes 6 lip glosses so there’s plenty to share! Mix and match to create one-of-a-kind recipes.
- Our make-it-yourself kits are great for girls, boys and everyone in between over the age of 6. Not for use by children under 3 years of age.
- Great for those with skin sensitive to synthetic fragrances.
- Perfect for kids birthday parties, sleepovers, science experiments, rainy days, travel or just a fun family activity.
What's in the Kit
- Organic castor oil
- Organic safflower oil
- 2 bottles of natural flavors
- 3 bottles of natural colors (purple, pink and yellow; made from plant extracts)
- Measuring cup
- 6 empty roll-on lip gloss tubes
- 6 lip gloss labels
- Wood spatula
- Reusable 100% cotton drawstring bag
- Reusable furoshiki wrapping cloth
- Gift card
- Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
- Free magazine
Kids DIY Lip Gloss Kit Ingredients
- Organic Safflower Oil: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil. Organic Castor Oil: Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil
- Yellow Colorant: Glycerin, Beta Carotene (CI 75120)
- Purple Colorant: Glycerin, Carmine (CI 75470)
- Pink Colorant: Glycerin, Carmine (CI 75470)
- Natural Flavor Oils: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Natural Flavors (aroma)
How to Make Lip Gloss
Kids DIY Lava Lip Gloss Kit Features
- Bonding experience: Father + Mother + Daughter OR Boyfriend + Girlfriend
- It feels amazing to use 100% natural and clean ingredients to create your own products
- Brings out creativity
- It’s super simple to create
- You can pronounce all of the ingredients, just like nature intended
- We partner with retailers to contribute to local charities
- No chemicals
- Made in Canada
- Perfect gift item
About our Products: All of our ingredients are sourced from North America and all our products are made in Canada. Our products are safe and all-natural, just as Mother Nature intended. No parabens, no sulfates, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic dyes, no petrochemicals! You want the best for your children, and so do we! Our kits are not tested on animals! All of our product formulations were created in our home and tested on our family members first, so you know they're made with love and with the highest quality ingredients. Make sure to post on social media and share with our community! Tag us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram showing us how you used your Lava Lip Gloss Kit. You and your friends can even make a Youtube video (@Kissnaturals)! Lastly, pin this lip gloss making kit and instructions to your Pinterest to save for later.